QUBEC-SELECTED SKILLED WORKERS
The process of applying for immigration under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP), or what the Government of Quebec calls the Regular Skilled Worker Program, is a five-step process:
- Completion of an Expression of Interest profile through the Arrima Portal and entry into the QSWP’s Expression of Interest bank of candidates.
- Quebec’s Immigration Ministry reviews expressions of interest and issues invitations to apply. Invitations may reflect labour market needs in various regions of Quebec.
- Submission of a complete application for a Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec, or CSQ) under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
- Applications are reviewed and assessed based on employability and selection factors and approved candidates are issued a CSQ.
- Application for Canadian permanent residence with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).